Racines / Arterial Network Morocco is looking for volunteers to strengthen the organization and preparation ahead of the ACEC particularly at the level of communication, logistics and coordination of all activities that will take place before and during this event.
- First level (option1): from September 15th to November 15th, 2014.
- Second level (option 2): from November 10th to November 15th, 2014.
- Students or graduates in cultural studies (cultural mediation, cultural engineering, book publishing, cinema & audiovisual studies, theater studies…etc.).
- Students or graduates from public or private schools in business administration (management, marketing…etc.).
- Students or graduates from public or private schools in communication and journalism.
- Students or graduates from public or private schools in international relations.
- To be between 18 years old and 35 years old
- To be available for the periods mentioned above (option1 or option 2)
- Being a resident in Morocco (just for national volunteers)
- To master French and English. A good knowledge of Arabic is a plus for international volunteers
- To be a team player, versatile and able to work in an international environment
- To choose option1 or option 2
- To be financially independent : accommodation and transportation expenses are not covered (just for international volunteers)
Selected candidates will benefit from one-day training for the preparation and organization of the ACEC for option 1 and 2. Applications must be sent before April 15th, 2014 to the following email: email@example.com. Please include a resume and a cover letter (5 to 10 sentences), while specifying your choice (option1 or 2) inside your email.
Arterial Network is a dynamic, pan-African civil society network of artists, activists, organisations and institutions engaged in the African creative and cultural sectors. Operating across 90% of Africa, Arterial Network is actively engaged in strengthening the creative sectors and utilising arts and culture to contribute towards sustainable development.
Go here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Remember to like us on Facebook