Copyright & A2K Issues
This is a free international online service covering topics such as copyright, authors’ rights, plagiarism, traditional knowledge, digitisation and library matters, open access, access to knowledge (A2K), scholarly research and communication, issues affecting persons with sensory disabilities, open education and m-learning, mobile technologies and social networking, conference alerts, useful websites and legislation affecting access to information.
For information about this service or its Archives, or to subscribe/unsubscribe , please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Archives can be found at http://www.africanlii.org/blogs/denise.
- South Africa: Solving The Mickey Mouse Copyright Problem
- Four Pillars to Modernize Copyright in the EU
- 5 Copyright and Plagiarism Themes to Watch in 2015
- Copyright, Plagiarism and Content Theft in 2014
- We Need to Stop the White House From Putting TPP and TTIP on the Fast Track To Ratification
- How Getting Infringed Can Mean Getting Sued
- Elog.io: Fixing Image Attribution
- Why Posting a Legal Notice on Your Facebook Changes Nothing
For feedback or suggestions, please email Denise.Nicholson@wits.ac.za.