There will also be several networking opportunities to connect with key figures from Warp, Channel 4, Association of Camera Operators (Harry Potter, Elizabeth), Framestore (Björk, Gravity, Guardians of the Galaxy) and more.
ASFF 2015 Prizes:
- Screenings at the BAFTA Qualifying ASFF 2015
- All films are in competition
- Awards for Best Film in each category and People’s Choice
- Eligibility to enter the EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
- Screenings in various guest programmes at other film festivals
- Screenings as part of ASFF Film Tour
- Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine and on Aesthetica’s online channels (186,000 readership worldwide)
Genres accepted: advertising, animation, artists’ film, comedy, dance, documentary, drama, experimental, fashion, music video and thriller. Running times up to 30 minutes.
Entries close 31 May 2015. To enter visit www.asff.co.uk/submit
Enter your #films #drama #documentary #comedy + more into @asffest by 31 May. Prizes incl. #screenings + #awards www.asff.co.uk/submit
View the ASFF 2014 Trailer.