The 2016 NAB Show will be the 93rd consecutive NAB event. NAB Show, held annually in Las Vegas, is the world's largest and most important media and entertainment event covering content creation, management and delivery across all platforms and mediums. With nearly 100,000 Attendees representing 159 countries, more than 1,700 Exhibitors and 500 educational sessions, NAB Show is the ultimate marketplace for media and entertainment.
NAB Show attracts a broad cross-section of professionals from all areas of the media and entertainment industries and supports their business needs through comprehensive exhibits, networking events and extensive educational programs covering engineering, production, post-production, management, sales, marketing, policy, regulation and emerging technologies.
Attendees representing every sector of the industry will be there. Broadcast, Digital Media, Film, Entertainment, Telecom, Post-Production, Education, Houses of Worship, Advertising, Military/Government, Retail, Security, Sports, IT and more converge in Las Vegas to feed the need of next-generation content.
Dates: April 18-21, 2016
Venues: International Trade Center, Las Vegas
Cost: Go to the NAB Website by clicking here.
Join our delegation for benefits that include:
- Complimentary exhibits-only registration ($150 savings)
- Special invitation to show events
- Special VIP Package—showcasing convention highlights
- Invitation to the NAB International Reception
- Dedicated NAB staff to assist you in advance of and during the Show
- Access to the International Trade Center in the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Personalized letters of invitation
For more information and registration details:
Kirsten Bell, Commercial Specialist
+27 (0)21 702 7345