Invitation to apply for KZN Youth in Film and Television Incubation Programme: 2017/8
The KwaZulu-Natal Youth in Film and Television Incubation Programme is an initiative of the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Economic Development Tourism and Environmental Affairs in partnership with KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission. This initiative was set to reinforceKwaZulu-Natal Film Commission’s main objective:
- To make KwaZulu-Natal province a film production centre
The KwaZulu-Natal Youth in Film and Television Incubation Programme office, herewith,invites youth owned KwaZulu-Natal film and television SMMEs to apply for the 2017/8incubation plug-in.
- The SMMEs must be registered with CIPC and be compliant with SARS.
- The SMMEs must be based in KwaZulu-Natal.
- The SMMEs must specialise in scarce skills in the film and televisionindustry.
- Preference, but not a guarantee for admission to enroll for the programme,will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, youth, women, andpeople with disabilities.
- A motivation letter (maximum 2 pages) as to why and what makes your skills scarce in the film and television industry.
- Detailed CV of yourself, the SMME profile and CIPC registration documents.
Successful applicants will be contracted for the incubator programme commencing in 2017, ending on 31 March 2018.
Please note that if you have applied before, no need to re-apply. This is an extension.
Applications should be emailed to: SkillsDev@kwazulunatalfilm.co.
Closing date: 14 May 2017
Correspondence will be limited to successfulcandidates.
For more information, call our offices on (031) 325 0200